Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today is the reason we traveled for 20 hours, The Boys!! I think I can speak on behalf of the entire team when I say, today was perfectly magical. In fact, as I type this, I can still hear the laughter of new found and lasting friendships. We will all return with names, faces, smiles, and memories to last a lifetime. I believe the children of India now own a piece of our hearts. Several students have already expressed a desire to skip the flight home and stay here with the boys. Sorry parents, your child will want to return to India! Tomorrow is another day of the purest of joy and shared smiles. PS-everyone is healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I smile big when I read these comments because I am so aware of the joy and connections that you are making/feeling. What a privilege to read as you go...Truly it changes your life!

    ReplyDelete